Aircraft Electrician 3 –
Aircraft Electrician 3 - Moss Point, MS
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
The aircraft electrician is responsible for lay out, fabrication and installation of electrical wiring or coaxial cables on the aircraft. This position also requires the individual to perform tests and troubleshooting on electrical systems for conformance to specifications. Performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary.
- The selected candidate will work as part of teams in multidisciplinary roles that may include, but are not limited to:
- Installs and repairs electrical wiring and/or cable on aircraft in adherence to established specifications. Cuts and strips wire, terminates and insulates connections, and performs all other duties necessary in the installation process
- Attaches wire to complicated electrical systems, fixtures and accessories such as transformers, instrument panels, and switchboards with fasteners such as bolts, screws, or solder.
- Some structure experience is preferred to perform tasks such as LRU tray and LRU installation, ground strap installations, with minor bracket hardware and bond installations.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures
- High school diploma or GED plus 4 years aircraft electrical installation experience. Other required skills/experience:
- Experience installing and routing aircraft harness assemblies
- Experience stripping and crimping wire terminations
- Experience using common hand held and electrical testing tools
- PFT and Audio Hearing Exam required.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.