Employer: APA Services
Position: A&P Mechanic (Service)
Location: Little Rock
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 3 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
A&P Mechanic (Service)
3+ years’ maintanance experience on Corporate Aircraft
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, test, modify, troubleshoot, repair and inspect aircraft mechanical and propulsion systems on the aircraft. Operate a wide assortment of test equipment and tooling. Interpret technical manuals and engineering data to support tasks. Complete assigned tasks within the allocated man-hour budgets and on schedule while maintaining quality standards and performing the tasks within the guidelines of all safety and regulatory regulations and requirements.
- High school diploma or GED
- A&P Required
- Able to read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Understanding of airframe systems such as: basic electrical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, flight controls and engines.
- Must have required tools.
- Able to work on maintenance stands, extending to 25 feet
- Able to work in confined spaces and in unusual positions
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Occasional travel required
- Bring Tools
About Our Client:
Our partner is a French aerospace company with proven dual expertise as a manufacturer of both military aircraft and business jets. They are a pioneer in the use of CATIA™, the 3D CAD / CAM system that has become a global standard. They are a creator of more than 100 prototypes in the last century, with over 10,000 aircraft delivered to 90 countries.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.