Employer: APA Services
Position: Acrylic Fabricator Assistant
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Assembly
Job Type: Contract
Hours: On Call
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
Acrylic Fabricator Assistant
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge to perform various production operations to fabricate, assemble and repair metallic and nonmetallic parts and assemblies for aerospace industry applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine developmental learning assignments and applies standard solutions to work situations of a routine or repetitive nature. May perform a variety of routine duties related to the area to which assigned.
- Uses hand and power tools such as routers, drill motors, die grinders and other like tools to complete the required operations called out in the work instructions.
- Trims parts to fit and files, grinds, deburrs, bevels edges, polishes surfaces and other wise finishes out the material, part or assembly to specifications.
- Assembles detail parts into subassemblies and complete assemblies using written and verbal work instructions.
- Installs rivets, bolts, screws and clips and prepares and applies adhesives.
- Inspects assemblies and installation for conformance to specifications.
- Operates production machines and equipment such as hot or cold presses, band saws, and other like production machines to fabricate parts, components and material for production uses.
- Reviews production and process documentation and production scheduling and planning and assist in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (918) 803-4005
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.