Employer: APA Services
Position: A&P Mechanic
Location: Oklahoma City
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Aircraft Maintenance
Job Type: Contract
Hours: Full Time
Minimum Exp Req'd: 3 years
Degree Required: High School
Manages Others: No
The A&P Mechanic will performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs airframe, powerplant and propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Constant Aviation‘s Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must have 3+ years aircraft maintenance experience
- King Air or Dash-8 experience, preferred.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Airframe and Powerplant certificate required
- Must have U.S. Work eligibility status.
- Candidates must report on day 1 with acceptable US Persons documentation per U.S. Export Control Compliance requirements.
- Jeans and gray T-shirt or APA T-shirts
- Appropriate attire for a FBO & Completion Center – neat appearance.
About Our Client:
Our client is an an aircraft maintenance organization launched in the 1950’s as the Service Division for Aero Commander Aircraft in Oklahoma City. During the 1980’s, they transitioned from a factory delivery and maintenance facility to one of the Southwest’s premier full-service maintenance organizations.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.