STS Technical Services is hiring Assemblers in Dodge Center, Minnesota .Position Overview:
This is a two-month contract position that runs through the end of July.
- Travel: Paid
- Hotel Accommodations: Paid
- Car Rental: Paid
- Per Diem: $61/day for meals
- This position is responsible for safely assembling equipment by following detailed instructions from supervisors and trainers.
- These assemblies vary in size and require the use of a variety of mechanical, electrical, and manual tools.
- Produce components by assembling parts and subassemblies
- Assemble parts, wires, hoses, and hydraulics onto trucks utilizing power equipment and wrenching techniques
- Drill holes for wires, hoses and small parts
- Operate a torch, plasma cutter, or grinder to cut and shape parts
- Position parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements Install various truck accessories (decals, mud flaps, cameras, lights)
- Lift and stack completed subassemblies and parts up to 40 lbs and team lift up to 80lbs.
- Train and work in various areas of assembly in response to production demands
- Follow verbal and written work instructions
- Attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be able to work overtime and/or 7 days a week
- 6+ months of experience in a manufacturing or general labor industry
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787 .
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.