Assembly & Test Technician
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembly & Test Technician in Tempe, AZ.
- Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly and testing.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems.
- Performs calibration and alignment checks, makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
- At the intermediate level, follows defined procedures and processes using various equipment in order to complete tasks.
- Demonstrated understanding of established processes and procedures, performs various testing as needed with guidance from more experienced tech technicians and/or engineers.
- Demonstrates an understanding and is qualified to effectively test equipment, components, devices or systems.
- Use machines, hand tools, or power tools to fasten, rivet, screw, crimp or seal.
- Receives general written or verbal instructions on routine assignments and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Interfaces with team members in order to solve defined issues and complete tasks.
- Accurately reports test results to more experienced technicians, engineers and/or Workflow Specialists.
- Under moderate supervision, follows established guidelines, processes and procedures to resolve well defined issues and/or tasks.
- Works on tasks that are semi-routine in nature where judgment is often required.
- Problems are operational in nature and generally defined.
- HS Diploma or equivalent; minimum 2 years of experience in assembly and testing.