The Ideal candidate should be a seasoned Architect who is an expert in Integration Architecture and has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies including complex Data Architecture modelling and Performance Architecture of backend services along with Financial Services industry experience. One who can champion in transforming the organization digitally and provide a solid map of back office services to front office services architecture. The role requires strong communication/soft skills to influence and push the right-idea forward and thrive in optimizing the customer journey at every touch point.
- Hands on Architect with Strong analysis capability, able to lead an effort independently with minimum supervision
- Experience in micro-services architecture using Netflix OSS is a big plus
- Must have ability to influence and lead the Technical Architecture Design discussions.
- Must have expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis, definition and refinement of business processes
- Ability to lead and execute POC in new and emerging digital technology
- Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
- Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
- Deep expertise in at least two of the following disciplines, familiarity with all: technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical architecture requirements.
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge and experience in Information Management / Data Management
- Minimum 7 years of total IT experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Architecting and Designing complex high-available systems.
- Extensive hands on coding ability with Microservices architecture is required.
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, Angular, Docker, Kubernetes, JSON, XML, Jenkins, Git, DevOps, RDBMS (PostGresSQL), NoSQL such as MongoDB or DocumentDB
- Ability to define API interfaces for REST services
- Data Modeling for architecting data stores
- Experienced in Docker & Kubernetes EKS
- Knowledge of Netflix OSS using Eureka, Zuul, Ribbon using API Gateway
- Knowledge of UI frameworks like Agular, Ionic or Cordova
- Experience with Scrum process & Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling skills.
- Experience in Application integration analysis in complex and distributed environment with multiple datacenters to address High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Good to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related advanced degree
- Experience in Auto finance industry.
- Drools, jBPM, Rules engine is a plus
- Adobe Experience Manager experience is a plus