The Ideal candidate should be a seasoned UX designer who is an expert in UX design development with Angular UI development experience and has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies preferably with Financial Services industry experience.
- Strong UX designer with Angular UI development knowledge
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Must have ability to influence and lead the UX Design discussions.
- Ability to multitask and must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
- Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
- Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
- Minimum 3 years of total IT experience.
- Extensive hands-on working experience with industry leading UX prototyping tools.
- Work with Product Owners & Business Analysts to design wireframes and converting them to high fidelity UX screens
- Proven ability to design rich user interfaces based on business requirements.
- Experience with Scrum process & Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication, and documentation skills.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Good to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other related advanced degree
- Experience in Auto finance industry.
- Apache Cordova, Ionic framework is a big plus
- ReactJS & Vue are a plus