Field Technician 3 - E-2D Vehicle Field Representative
1 day left
- Manages Others?
Job Description :
Installs, operates, maintains, inspects, repairs, aligns, and modifies aircraft structural, hydraulic, propulsion, fuel, and pneumatic systems and equipment related to the E-2 aircraft. Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as aircraft equipment, integrated systems and subsystems at customer and/or field locations. Installs, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative engineering field change. Maintains effective customer communications and relations. May provide formal and informalonsite training of customer support personnel.
This position will require travel for extended periods of time. Selected candidate must be willing to meet the travel requirements for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least4 years of relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable publications used to analyze, maintain, and troubleshootE-2structural, hydraulic, propulsion, fuel, and pneumatic systems and related subsystems.
- Experience with E-2Cor E-2D platform at the E-5 level or equivalent.
- Must possess a sound knowledge of Airframe, Hydraulic, propulsion, fuel,and Pneumaticsystems including their theory of operation, inspection, servicing, repair, componentreplacement procedures, functional testing.
- Must have an active Secret DoD Clearance with ability to maintain
- Previous E-2D systems training and experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.