Sr Principal Sys S/W Analyst +
3 days left
- Manages Others?
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are
comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Description of Work:
- Facilitate meetings with project stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Analyze, develop, and manage detailed requirements documentation
- Perform business process analysis and develop technical business process models (As Is/To Be)
- Develop lifecycle documents for waterfall and Agile methodology projects, including Use Cases, User Stories, Detailed
- Functional Requirements, Software Requirement
- Coordinate distribution of reports, documents, other products to customer and team members.
- Evaluate business processes, business process flows, principles in process improvements.
- Interface with management and provide various reports on a regular basis
- Design, create, and execute test scenarios, test cases, and document test results
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 Years of work experience OR Master’s degree and 7 Years of work experience. An additional 4 years of applied work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of combined experience of one or more of the following:
- SDLC frameworks (e.g. Waterfall, Agile) conducting business analysis, developing, and documenting system requirements
- Designing, creating, executing, documenting test scenarios, test cases, and test results
- Handling administrative support, meeting and reporting support, documenting processes and procedures, experience in a business setting, and have the ability to understand organizational processes and procedures, protocols
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (green card holder)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior experience with SSA
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
More searches like this:
- Aviation Consulting Information Technology Permanent jobs in Woodlawn
- Government - Military Information Technology Permanent jobs in Woodlawn
- Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul Information Technology Permanent jobs in Woodlawn
- Manufacturing Information Technology Permanent jobs in Woodlawn
- Space Program Information Technology Permanent jobs in Woodlawn