Data Insight Analyst
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sectoris seeking a Data Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Andover, MA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Citizen Services Solutions Operating Unit supporting a program based in Andover, MA. The candidate must have strong communication skills and a self-driven ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic customer-focused environment
In this position the person will:
- Be part of a team performing Telecommunications Invoice Review and Auditing for a major federal client
- Perform data analysis and make recommendations related to the Invoice Review process
- Support government audits
- Act as a customer facing liaison with various customer stakeholders from engineering, field representatives, business operations, financial analysts, accounting, and contracting officers
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or a related field and3 or more years of relevant experience
- 3 years experience inAccounting, financial analysis or cost analyst background
- Proven analytical background with an ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Moderate-to-advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
In addition, candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master’s Degree and 1 year experience
- Information Technology experience
- Microsoft Access experience
- IBM DB2 Experience
- Experience or interest in managing others
- Proficiency with database access using simple structuredQueryLanguage (SQL) commands
- Familiarity with government funding/accounting data
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
More searches like this:
- Aviation Consulting Information Technology Permanent jobs in Andover
- Government - Military Information Technology Permanent jobs in Andover
- Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul Information Technology Permanent jobs in Andover
- Manufacturing Information Technology Permanent jobs in Andover
- Space Program Information Technology Permanent jobs in Andover