5 days left
- Manages Others?
Avionics Technician - Cleveland, OH
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
· Certifies integrated avionic systems and components at intermediate levels utilizing shop avionics support equipment and specialized precision measuring equipment
· Analyzes malfunctions and calibrates and performs maintenance on avionics support equipment using calibration standards
· Installs, aligns and wires electrical and electronic components such as sensors, radio communications, antennas and lights
· Performs continuity checks and functional checkouts of complete aircraft systems
· Process Inspection forms and sign name, as technician, after their work is completed
· Notify proper authority of any suspected unairworthy conditions found during the performance of their duties
· Sets up and operates necessary test equipment: conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
· Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
· Performs other duties as required
- High School diploma
- 3-5 years of related corporate avionics experience preferred
- Advanced certification in avionics preferred
- Must be flexible with shift work
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call ( 817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.