Line Maintenance - Melbourne, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Performs installation, maintenance, and repairs on electronic, networking and lab equipment and wiring. Locates and diagnoses failures, replaces defective components, and performs basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals, and verbal and/or written instructions. Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs. Uses a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment. May redesign electrical, electronic, or mechanical systems for incorporation on existing lab equipment.
High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years additional education and/or related experience.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call ( 817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.