Flight Line Inspector
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Flight Line Inspector, in Mesa, AZ.
- The Mesa Integrated Quality team is seeking to fill a Flight Line Inspector position.
- The successful candidate must have AH-64 experience in: product acceptance / inspection techniques, Non-Conformance Management (NCM), preflight, post flight, special inspections, flight control systems (assembly/rigging), hydraulic systems, engine / APU assembly installation and operation, Drive system assembly/installation and Flight Safety Parts.
- Additional requirements but not limited too are: ability to work in confined spaces requiring kneeling, crawling, climbing, and bending, knowledgeable and able to interpret and work from blueprints, Helicopter Process specification (HP), sketches and written, familiar with Army aircraft log books and DA PAM 738-751, and verbal instructions.
- Additionally, the successful candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment supporting a dynamic production flight test area.
- This position is primarily a 2nd shift, however the successful candidate may be assigned to work alternate shifts as required to support production.
- AH-64 experience, strong communication, effective teaming and collaboration skills are required.
- Works under minimal direction.
- This job requires specialized vocational or military training or an Associate’s degree and 3 to 5 years work related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.