Court Services Worker
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for court intake, data entry of client information, receipting client payments and assisting the Probation Officers as needed. This position requires working knowledge of office software and word-processing skills; excellent organizational, customer service, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED, plus one year of general office experience.
- Conducts intake interviews with new clients.
- May attend court/jail to assist with the intake process.
- Enters data into case management system from forms, records and reports.
- Maintains filing and client records.
- Receives and receipts client payments.
- Assists in conducting drug screens.
- Answers phone, takes messages and forwards to appropriate person.
- Prepares outgoing mail for delivery.
- May be required to make bank deposits.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)