Crew Qualification Records Supervisor
This position is required to oversee and maintain compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations as applied to record keeping for Pilot, Flight attendant and Aircraft Dispatcher Training and Qualification Records.
- Reports to the Director of Training
- Responsible for Sabre recordkeeping system; data entry, coding, filing, research and audits.
- Responsible for crewmember certificate notifications.
- Responsible for generating crewmember training reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking ground and flight training.
- Responsible for ensuring training completions.
- Responsible for handling and resolving dequal issues.
- Responsible for creating student training folders.
- Performs other duties assigned simultaneously by various management in the Training Center.
Knowledge of computer software programs: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Sabre. Knowledge of FAR 121 pilot and flight attendant training requirements and record keeping systems. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Experience with data entry. Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Must be detail orientated. Must be flexible and able to work various hours. Ability to handle multiple tasks and special projects assigned simultaneously. Self-starter, enthusiastic, dependable, and professional team player