Aircraft Inspector 4
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Servicesis looking for a qualified Aircraft Inspector 4 for a rotational position out of Edwards Ca. Successful candidate will inspect aircraft systems, equipment and parts for operation and conformance to government and company standards and specifications. Inspects the adjustments, repairs, or modifications made on the aircraft. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures. May communicate directly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Applicants should have a minimum High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and 6 years additional education.
- Practical experience with the application and use of technical data and blueprints.
- Ability to analyze situations to discover facts, knowledge, interpretations to carry out prescribe actions(s).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Must possess and be able to maintain a minimum active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Operational experience is preferred over manufacturing or production, but all candidates will be considered.
- Candidates with an Airframe & Powerplant License preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
More searches like this:
- Aviation Consulting Quality Assurance / Inspection Permanent jobs in United States
- Government - Military Quality Assurance / Inspection Permanent jobs in United States
- Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul Quality Assurance / Inspection Permanent jobs in United States
- Manufacturing Quality Assurance / Inspection Permanent jobs in United States
- Space Program Quality Assurance / Inspection Permanent jobs in United States