Parts Counter Clerk
Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and parts to aircraft mechanics daily.
- Provide shop supplies, consumable stock items, and rotable parts to mechanics.
- Prepare purchase orders for shop supplies, consumable stock items, and any stock items located with the rotables as quantities diminish.
- Maintain written log of all parts signed out to aircraft or shops.
- Verify all yellow tagged parts are signed by inspectors prior to issuing it out.
- Expense parts to correct work orders through CALM database.
- Inspect O-rings monthly to ensure packages are sealed.
- Destroy any open packages of O-rings and expired items.
- Ensure that all supplies, consumable stock items, and parts are adequately maintained.
- Stock received shop supplies and serviceable parts from inspection area of receiving.
- Pull, box, and send Anchorage Parts Order list daily.
- File repair order paperwork accordingly.
- Maintain cleanliness of stockroom floor area.
- Ensure work area is kept neat in appearance and orderly.
- Expedite as required.
- Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
- Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, such as talking on the phone, data entry and data retrieval.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fairbanks, AK (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
Hours per Week:
- 31-40 (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly