Fixed Wing Pilot - All Company Float - SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US.®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting for a Full Time Float Fixed Wing Pilot to work throughout all of Life Flight Networks bases of operation.***This position is eligible for up to $5,000 relocation assistance and a sign on bonus of $15,000 - $25,000 depending on experience. Must be available to begin full time employment on July 8, 2019.*** Please visit our website at www.lifeflight.org for salary information and to apply!
Life Flight Network offers a schedule with an excellent work life balance, and an extremely robust benefits package! Our salary range is above industry standards and we pay for your training with a signed agreement.
The Float Fixed Wing Pilot is responsible for safely operating Pilatus PC12 aircraft to facilitate the transport of critically ill and/or injured patients. The Float Fixed Wing Pilot will possess strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people, one-on-one and in large groups, sometimes in highly stressful situations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation or related field preferred
- Must hold a FAA Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- 2500 hours PIC time Airplane
- 1000 hours in an aircraft with retractable gear
- 1500 Turbine hours
- 500 hours in a turbo prop aircraft
- 250 hours instrument time
- 250 hours of unaided night time experience
- 25 hours operating a PC-12 and successful completion of ground and flight school within last 12 months preferred
- Recent air medical transportation experience preferred
- Current FAA First class flight physical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of organization
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required. Must hold a valid driver’s license, an automobile in good repair and be able to provide proof of auto insurance
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight inspections
- Safely plan flights; load passengers (including patients), baggage and cargo; and analyze weather conditions.
- Maintain logs and records, as required, prepare written reports
- Clean aircraft, unit quarters and hangar
All Fixed Wing Pilot candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Fixed Wing Pilot - Benefits:
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org
Job Type: Full-time