PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Aircraft Mechanic in Mesa, AZ.
- May order parts, pan stock, tools, materials, and equipment as required to perform assigned duties.
- Responsible for complying with all rules and regulations concerning health and safety, tool control, contracts, facilities and other pertinent coverages.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervision and management for the benefit of the company, program, or employee(s). M
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK REQUIRED OVERTIME.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, process specifications, technical manuals, written instructions, test procedures, etc.
- Able to setup and use pneumatic tools such as screw guns, etc.
- Able to setup and use a torque wrench.
- Able to use common hand tools such as: wrenches, safety wire pliers, etc.
- Able to remove, replace and check out aircraft components and assemblies with general supervision.
- Able to effectively communicate, orally and written, with other employees, members of supervision, and others, as required in their duties.
- Able to clearly document maintenance and repair actions, equipment status tags, logs, parts requests, etc.
- Able to perform assigned duties while wearing required safety equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED.