Electrician - 2nd Shift
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
TOP PAY OVER $28.00/HR + SHIFT PREMIUM!
- Perform basic and complex electrical/mechanical maintenance related tasks and know the proper technical requirements and methods needed to complete these tasks.
- Locate and correct electrical and plumbing problems at all Crown facilities including, but not limited to manufacturing plants, office buildings, and guest facilities.
- Find, order, or make parts required to fix problems.
- Install and maintain all plant mechanical, electrical, plumbing and hoist equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- This position requires a high school diploma.
- Must be able to read and understand electric, plumbing, and building prints and diagrams.
- Electrical Journeyperson certification or equivalent formal training through an accredited training agency preferred, or a minimum (4) years’ experience (with references) in the Electrical/Mechanical or related trades field.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire. No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled