A&P Mechanic - Springfield, IL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Accomplish assigned work in a timely manner.
- Remove and replace Engines, Flight Controls, Gear, and Doors.
- Able to rig Flight Controls.
- Perform Routine Maintenance Items on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Challenger, Global Express, Cessna, and Learjet.
• 3 to 5 Years Experience accomplishing maintenance checks on Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker, Challenger, Global Express, Cessna, OR Learjet
• A&P license
• Interpret technical documents such as Maintenance Manuals and Service Bulletins.
• Able to read, write and understand English.
• Must be a self starter with ability to work with little supervision.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time on hard surfaces.
• Must have the ability to think clearly, speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
• Must have the ability to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
• Must be able to see to disassemble and visually inspect.
• Must be able to hear to detect the sources of problems.
• Must have excellent hand-to-eye coordination.
• Must have good interpersonal and verbal skills in order to interface with customers and employees.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.