Aircraft Mechanics - Tampa, FL
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Shelf Life procedures
- Basic hand tools
- Requirements for tool calibration
- Conditions and use of customer manuals, illustrated pars catalogues
- Air/oil shock strut servicing
- Airworthiness directives
- Fastener security methods
- Effects of flight controls on aircraft axis
- Hydraulic systems
- Torque conversion from foot/pounds to inches/pounds
- Aircraft pressurization and components that control
- Aircraft tire servicing requirements
- Aircraft fueling requirements
ACCEPTABLE A/C EXPERIENCE:
2 Years of experience on mix of certain a/c types
- NO general aviation / bench work / assembly work / etc…
- Airframe License
- A&P preferred
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.