Rotor Wing Pilot - Sign On Bonus Offered
THERE. WHEN YOU NEED US. ®
As a leading non-for-profit air medical program, Life Flight Network sets the industry bar for excellence by perpetually evolving both in the air and on the ground. Being a part of our team means leading a career of compassion, excellence, pride, and meaning. We are dedicated, skillful professionals who thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Our people are the best and the brightest. Second to none.
Are you inspired?
We are recruiting a Full Time Rotor Wing Pilot to work at our Port Angeles, Washington bases of operations.
***This position is eligible for up to $5,000 relocation assistance and a sign on bonus of $7,500 - $35,000 depending on experience. Must be available to begin full time employment on August 12, 2019.***
Please visit our website at www.lifeflight.org for salary information and to apply!
The Rotor Wing Pilot is responsible for professionally and safely operating aircraft for LFN to facilitate care of critically ill and/or injured patients. The Rotor Wing Pilot will possess strong aviation skills, a keen sense of safety, superior customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, one-on-one and in large groups, sometimes in highly stressful situations.
Rotor Wing Pilot - QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time as pilot in command
- Minimum of 2500 hours R/W time required
- Minimum 100 hours Simulated / Actual instrument time required
- Minimum 200 hours of unaided night time required
- Minimum 1500 R/W Turbine hours required
- SPIFR experience preferred
- Pilots with air medical transportation experience are preferred
- Pilots with NVG experience are preferred
- Must hold a FAA Commercial Helicopter Certificate with Instrument Helicopter Rating
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate (ATP) preferred
- Must have and maintain a FAA second class flight physical
- Performs pre- and post-flight inspections. Plans flights, assists in loading of passengers, baggage and cargo, and analyzes weather conditions
- Maintains logs and records, as required, and prepares written reports
- Operates aircraft tug, tractor, and/or ground handling equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent grammar; verbal and written communication, and customer service skills
- Travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area is required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile in good repair. Must provide proof of auto insurance and meet Drivers Policy requirements
All candidates are subject to drug screening and background investigation.
Rotor Wing Pilot - Benefits :
- LFN offers competitive compensation above industry standard
- Medical (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Dental (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Vision (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Life/AD&D (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Short & long term disability (Company pays for employee 100%)
- Long term care, flexible spending (Company pays for employee 100%)
- 401k – with automatic 4% employer contribution
- Tenure bonuses
- Adoption assistance
- Paid parental time off
- Pet insurance
- Bereavement leave (including pets)
- Tuition/Training reimbursement
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Recognition Awards
- A generous paid time off plan starting at 4 weeks a year for full time employees
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Life Flight Network Membership
- Dog friendly work environment
Life Flight Network is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply online at www.lifeflight.org