Lead Facility Industrial Cleaner (Rotational 1st Shift)
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Must be able to function as a leader, organize and assign work, enforce company policies, and help train other department employees
- Work directly with department supervisor in coordinating the floor care work on a weekly basis
- Assist with the responsibilities of shop services and office cleaning personnel as required
- Strip and wax vinyl floors
- Buff vinyl floor
- Clean Carpets
- Wash windows inside and outside of all office facilities
- Clean all light fixtures and change light bulbs
- Clean upholstery, chairs and cubicles in all office and guest facilities
- Power wash entrances
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Prior experience beneficial
- HS diploma or equivalent.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled