Avionics Technician –
Avionics Technician - Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
- Responsible for disassembling CFM56 series engines or DC8 series aircraft in accordance with the OEM Component Maintenance Manual, company processes and procedures to piece part level and identify removed parts
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be able to receive an Airframe & Power Plant (A & P) License within the first 2 years after date of hire.
- At least 2 years of experience required?
- Corporate aircraft experience preferred but commercial, general, or military aircraft will be considered.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment test for drugs as per DOT regulations.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.