Maintenance Supervisors - Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor and maintain attendance records of assigned crew .
• Audit and approve weekly work records of assigned work group .
• Ensure assigned work groups accountability to conduct themselves within the guidelines of company policies, work rules, and regulatory regulation.
• Monitor performance and complete proficiency appraisals of assigned work group .
• Evaluate vacation requests against scheduling I manpower requirements and respond as needed.
• Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and other to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the Company Team Member Safety Manual.
• Manage operations in the most effective manner eliminating waste and improving productivity .
• Provide coaching, counseling, and guidance to assigned work group .
• Maintain and track budgets as set by Project Manager. Communicate problem areas and resolve conflicts and discrepancies.
• Perform any disciplinary actions required within assigned work group in compliance with established guidelines.
• Attend meetings as needed to discuss critical path areas, planned work, critical parts, and overall aircraft status.
• Interact with Project Manager to set and prioritize daily activities and set aircraft delivery schedule.
Prepare all customer and Company reports to provide a daily update to the Project Manager of the following items:
• Planned man-hours on a/c that day.
• Man hours expend on previous day plan vs. actual and variance.
• Percentage of routine and non-routine items open and completed.
• Areas that may affect the release date of the aircraft to include parts, engineering and lengthy elapsed time work orders.
• All items which exceed or are approaching their estimates
• Non-routine items identifies in order of priority, which require estimates from the production Team Leaders.
• The Production Supervisor will control, with the assistance from the production Leads, the aircraft visibility work boards and/or work booths indicating the work remaining and work in progress.
• Must be completely aware and communicate clearly the progression of all work on the aircraft and how it interfaces with all skills.
• Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule(s), set goals, and establish budget(s).
• Organize and set-up aircraft work package in booth according to project schedule.
• Assist Project Manager in coordinating with all support groups to ensure they are supporting the aircraft schedule.
• Coordinate with the inspection Department during the primary inspection phase to ensure the plan is followed and during delivery to ensure paperwork accountability.
• Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained. Review tallied operations daily for completion, overruns, parts usage daily, and closes items as required.
• Prepare financial overviews for the Project Manager and DOM-trend analysis on delivery costs, safety, quality, and cycle time.
• Assist Project Manager in billing the service order within the five (S) day goal after the aircraft departure.
• Perform a daily area inspection to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
• Perform periodic toolbox inspections.
• Monitor confined space compliance.
• Monitor LOTO procedures for compliance.
• Ensure all PM & FAA regulations are adhered to.
• Participate in aircraft investigations to help find root causes and develop corrective actions.
• Complete accident investigation and follow-up as needed.
• Perform periodic in-process audits of assigned crew.
• Meet with Leads daily to maintain detailed shift turnover
• Assign the proper manpower to perform work assignments.
• Ensure that technical t raining is provided to employees as needed.
• Ensure mechanics are using correct reference data to perform maintenance tasks.
• Ensure all required parts are ordered and tracked .
• Provide the Project Manager with accurate data, estimates, and assist with the planning of projects .
• Aviation I Business Degree or equivalent aviation experience preferred .
• Five (5)+ years' experience performing as an accomplished aircraft mechanic with progression of responsibilities or have previous Production Supervisory experience.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required
• Capable of interpreting drawings and blueprints to accomplish a specific task .
• Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
• Advanced computer skills (knowledge of MS Office programs, such as Word, Excel) are preferred
• A&P License Required
• Airframe License or Repairman's Certificate
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.