Parts Receiving Inspector
Parts Receiving Inspector - Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Inspect and identify material and related documentation as prescribed by the purchase order/sales order or contract specifications highlighting any non conformance or omission.
Responsible for ensuring that outgoing shipments are adequately packaged, preserved and meet quality requirements.
Operate forklift as required to retrieve material from storage racks that have either been sold or to store material that will be sold in the future.
Comply with ESD (electro static discharge) requirements when either shipping or receiving ESD material.
Enter, verify, and validate the accuracy of data input into the Pentagon database.
Process material returned by customers (RMA) for non-conformances and notify inside sales personnel accordingly.
Process pick tickets for pending sales orders noting any discrepancies identified.
Process shipments online via FedEx and UPS tracking software.
Arrange and coordinate company freight shipments to and from Roswell and incoming freight returned from repair vendors.
Issue AerSale material certifications as required.
Perform all other duties as assigned
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate required.
FAA Airframe & Powerplant License preferred.
Must have experience in receiving and/or shipping material.
Experience in the aviation parts business is preferred.
Attention to detail is imperative.
Must be able to multi-task.
Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.