Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
About This Opportunity
Global Finishing Solutions is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In this role, you will be responsible for moving finished product, fulfilling orders and preparing shipments. Additionally, you will be managing product flow and storage to GFS standards along with maintaining accurate inventory by performing monthly audit counts.
What You Will Do
- Receives, verifies, unloads and keeps records on incoming shipments. Which includes examining incoming shipments, recording shortages and/or damages, and rectifies issues
- Order entry of customer purchase orders into ERP system
- Must operate forklift or hand truck to move, convey or hoist shipments to storage or work area according to specified safety requirements
- General maintenance of warehouse and building areas to include keeping warehouse clean, disposing of garbage and recyclables as necessary
- Occasional delivery of product to GFS field service techs in the immediate Dallas/Fort Worth service area
What You Have to Offer
- High school diploma or GED with 2-4 years of related experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate cranes, mobile equipment, forklift and hand truck
- Ability to perform to quality standards and be able to check work with utilizing measuring instruments
- Ability to make local deliveries to GFS Service Techs
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
What We Have to Offer
- We offer a competitive compensation package, generous incentive plan, 401k and profit sharing, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability.
- All travel expenses paid
- Development and career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a highly dynamic and growing work environment where you are empowered to make decisions and share in our company’s success.
Learn More About US
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.
To apply for the position, please go to www.gfscareers.us
GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. Veterans, women, and minorities are encouraged to apply. GFS does not discriminate based on race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.