CDL CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER
Join our team as a Class A Truck Driver in Butler, IN and be the face of Air Products . You can be home daily with average earning potential of $80,000/year.
Are you looking to join a family of best-in-class professionals recognized for a high standard in safety, customer service and excellent performance? Do you want to be apart of a company that has been acknowledged for our high standard of safety? Are you tired of being away from home for days at a time? Then look no further. We are looking for teammates who value diversity, are versatile and are committed to delivering world-class service.
Air Products is a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases. Here you will find not just a job, but a fulfilling career. We have full-time Class A Truck Driver positions available at our Butler, IN facility.
Check it out:
- Your average yearly earning potential is $80,000+
- You receive a $10,000 sign on bonus
- Your quarterly safety/performance bonuses are up to 6%.
- Click here to see our video of “A Day In The Life Of An Air Products Driver”
Our dedicated team of independent drivers safely deliver liquid nitrogen, oxygen and argon to customers within a 250 mile radius of the terminal. With your safety being our number one priority, we have over 100 drivers who have achieved one million safe miles and have been recognized for their achievements. Compensation includes: quarterly safety incentives and the opportunity to drive new equipment.
Interested? If you’d like to speak to our team call 1-833-APFLEET (1-833-273-5338).
- You are home daily
- You have a set schedule
- You will be off 2 consecutive days per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Newer equipment
- No back breaking loading/unloading of freight
- Very affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- You receive paid training and company-provided personal protective equipment
- Proven history of employment stability
- You possess a valid Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- You have 3 years’ tractor-trailer experience
- You have a confirmed proven, safety record and stable work history
- You meet all Department of Transportation requirements
To learn more, visit www.airproducts.com.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status.