Aircraft Painter - Dayton, OH
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Read and understand blue prints layout and installation of decals & stencils layout of stripes.
Paint masks or Mylar’s IAW drawings mix and apply primers, topcoats, specialty coatings such as mica & clear familiar with all masking processes.
Chemical stripping, washing, painting sealant application- removal, masking, mixing and applying.
Minimum 4 years Aircraft Painting experience - Preferred Corporate Jet Experience
Minimum education of High School Diploma/GED
Must undergo criminal background check
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.