Charter Sales Coordinator
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
- Must provide prompt & accurate price quoting to customers and follow up on each quote to determine final result.
- Must be able to handle high call volume and produce quotes in an expedited fashion.
- Constantly update and maintain an accurate customer preference database.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers & industry personnel to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Must remain current on company and competitor product offerings, aircraft, regional charter pricing, and travel trends.
- Ensure a consistent performance of sales objectives each month by meeting required sales quotas.
- Assist with the compilation of metrics
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or required.
- Willing to be scheduled as an after-hours on-call person in rotation with other personnel to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone or other similar communications and be accessible 24/7 as needed.
- Must be able to negotiate and close.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft office suite
- Able to pass an FAA required 10 year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Experience working for a Part 135 Charter Operations preferred
- Experience in luxury sales preferred
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude, excellent phone demeanor and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to collect and analyze data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions in a timely manner.
- Ability to generate/reports and business correspondence
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast paced environment.
- Able to work with confidential materials and information.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills