Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour’s rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities and invites you to become part of the team in System Operations Control has an exciting opportunity based at our headquarters in Smyrna, Tennessee.
The Crew Scheduling Coordinator is a position that will provide support to crew members and dispatch. This person will be responsible for oversight of our crew schedules and our action in unique service situations and irregular operations. Candidates for this position should be able to multi-task and handle high-stress situations with a smile.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Maintain necessary communication with all crewmembers, flight control, and station personnel related to crew schedules
- Continuous auditing and verification of coverage of all scheduled flights
- Assist in the creation of monthly schedules and/or bid lines for crewmembers
- Maintain monthly flight schedules in FOS software
- Notification of changes to crewmember daily/monthly schedule changes
- Continuous monitoring of crewmember schedules to ensure legality/FAR compliance for 135
- Utilization of reserve crewmembers in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operational reliability
- Secure all necessary accommodations including but not limited to hotel and deadhead flight booking
- Provide excellent customer service and support to all crewmembers through handling all scheduling related items including relaying correct policy, procedural, and regulatory information.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year in aviation or aviation related industry
- Good typing and 10 key skills, good working knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office products is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and in high stress situations
- Must be able to work all shifts designated within Dispatch including midnight shifts, weekend, and holiday schedules
- Must possess excellent organizational skills, be a self-starter, and work well as part of a team
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical computations using both decimals and hours/minutes
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instruction
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize tasks
- College Degree preferred
- Rockwell Collins FOS familiarity preferred
- Able to successfully complete a background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history and pre-employment drug test