Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics
STS Technical Services is hiring Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics in Goodyear, Arizona.Job Duties:
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
- Must have an Airframe & Powerplant (A & P) certifications.
- Minimum of two or more (2+) years recent experience utilizing A & P license.
- Large commercial aircraft experience preferred but corporate, general or military aircraft will be considered.
- Must be flexible to work any shift.
- H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a urinary pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be efficient and able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.