Working lead position - Leading a team of mechanics performing checks, repairs both routine and non routine on heavy commercial aircraft in a MRO setting.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved FAA data.
- Ensure complete and proper documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all maintenance performed is in an air worthy condition.
- Maintains the premises and the repair station in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs additional duties as requested by supervisor or other management personnel.
- This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing