- This mechanic maintains repairs and modifies aircraft structures and structural components of moderate difficulty
- Maintains and repairs aircraft components including but not limited to flight controls, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems, and mechanical components
- Applies technical knowledge of airframe and power plant systems in determining equipment malfunctions and applies required expertise in restoring equipment condition and or operation
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals.
- The mechanic will be required to access aircraft data via computer systems and initiate on-line parts and discrepancy requests.
Occupation or Operation Requirement:
- Perform moderately complex work where specific or general operation methods are available.
- Judgment to make some intermediate level decisions
- Responsible for the proper performance of assignments and the prudent handling of product, tools and equipment.
- Will be required to work with the guidance of more senior skilled employees and assist less senior employees.
- Perform all duties of lower General classifications as required to successfully accomplish assignments.
- May work in different areas or departments as deemed necessary by leads or management to meet program delivery requirements