Interior Installer - Corporate Jets
.Interior Installer - Corporate Jets - TeamGlobal is now offering a 401(k) plan with matching fund on all positions. This position's core objective is the removal, breakdown, re-installation of seats, carpets, interior paneling, windows, galley, lavatory, insulation and sound proofing systems. Using proper care procedures to protect the oxygen, water, waste, entertainment systems, emergency systems and equipment to ensure continued quality and timely deliveries following the approved design, engineering, and FAA requirements. For more detail please read on.
#ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Establish the highest quality of the work performed on aircraft interiors, systems and components undergoing completion to ensure that specialized services meet Company standards and goals in turn meets or improves budgeted hours/schedules.
* A wide and comprehensive familiarity with, and understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
* Collaborate with department Crew Lead(s) to troubleshoot engineering design discrepancies within the prints. Following and working from approved engineering drawings as well as other written instructions and design specifications.
* Utilize company material tracking system to create parts demand, track squawks and to sign-off work. Follow standard operating procedures when using and caring for shop tools and equipment.
* Be familiar with the function, operation and safety requirements of aircraft passenger support systems. Including ability to use hand/power tools and equipment for installation and removal of interiors.
* Read, comprehend, and retain knowledge from, approved, engineering drawings as well as other written instructions and design specifications.
* Foster a positive team environment and demonstrate a continual willingness to learn while serving as a team member.
* Participate in in-process data collection and team problem solving. Exposure to basic Continuous Improvement tools/principles - 5S, Data-Driven Decision Making, Know Your Customer and Communication Boards.
* Utilize the methods set forth by the company's Repair Station and Quality Control Manual(s).
* Other duties not specifically covered herein but otherwise assigned.
#MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION:
* Completed training in a vocation or technical school at a college level and/or combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of 6 year's basic applicable installation, fabrication or related experience, preferably within the aerospace / aviation industry.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering documentation.
#REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Able to understand and follow direction with minimal supervision.
* Key competencies related to working with a diverse group of individuals and departments are desirable.
* Frequent need to give concentrated attention, with one or two senses at a time, where stimuli are changing.
* Occasional direct and indirect pressure from deadlines, production quotas, accuracy or similar demands.
* Willing to complete on the job training (OJT) in accordance with FCC Repair Station Manual.
* Willing to travel domestically and internationally when required.