ENG-SIKJP00002588 - TeamGlobal is seeking an experienced Supply Chain candidate to be responsible for the acquisition of various goods and services in Florida. The position requires a high energy, self-starter, capable of taking ownership with minimal oversight, a solid background supporting a fast paced business, make timely risk based decisions with a flexible approach while supporting the business needs and working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive tasks to successful completion in a dynamic and customer-focused environment. For further details please read on.
* Responsible for the acquisition of various goods and services.
* Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized equipment and services.
* Prepares bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts.
* Maintain and coordinate with End Users and Suppliers action items/ deliverable commitments
* Proven Procurement track record with strong negotiation skills
* SAP purchasing process experience is desired
* Literate computer skills; Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint).
* Strong organizational and time management skills, capability to multi-task
* Ability to resolve problems and overcome obstacles
* Must have good people/Supplier relationship skills both internally and externally
* Accustom to a high pace, demanding environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to negotiate all aspects of the subcontract
* Experience in the fact finding process, price cost analysis and detailed contract justification is required