Reliability Engineer - Level 2
2 days left
- Manages Others?
ENG-MFC-REQ-2807 - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positions. We are currently recruiting for a Reliability Engineer to plan and execute reliability, maintainability, and testability activities. Please read the job description and if interested inquire today or call now - 817-847-6673 and ask for an engineering recruiter.
* Plan and execute reliability, maintainability, and testability activities
* Reliability activities include allocations, predictions, FMECAs, BIT development and effectively analysis, HALT, and BIT demonstrations.
* Actively participate in detailed design activities, technical interchange meetings, program reviews, and supplier support.
* Develop reliability predictions using Relex and/or approved prediction methodologies for mechanical and electrical designs.
* Perform Built-In-Test (BIT) analysis, implementation, and validation.
* Interact with engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, program managers and customers during the investigation, documentation and resolution of system failures.
* Review Specifications, Drawings, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), support Concept Screening Board (CSB) and Configuration Control Board (CCB).
* Support design reviews and test activities as required
* Must be a US Citizen with a clear background
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited college (preferably in an engineering focused discipline OR equivalent experience/combined education.
* Must have at least 7 years of professional / hands-on experience.
* Experience with reliability FRACAS and driving failure investigations to root cause and corrective action.
* Experience with performing reliability predictions using Relex or like Software.
* Experience with the FMECA process including a general understanding of circuit design and schematics.
* Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Experience with developing and delivering presentations to peers as well as management.
* Possess strong computer skills, including in-depth knowledge of MS Office software.
* Strong electrical background with a good mechanical understanding.
* Practical hands on experience with hardware test and troubleshooting.
* System and subsystem test experience to include Test Plan development, completing HALT and accelerated aging testing.
* Experience using WQS/RELEX.
* Experience with statistical analysis, statistical process control and/or statistical software.
* Experience with Missile Systems.