Inspector - Tier 1
We are looking for dependable and detail-oriented individuals to join our team as Aircraft Inspectors in San Antonio, Texas. In this position, you will be responsible for inspecting aircraft to ensure it has been properly maintained and is functioning without difficulty and ensure conformance with federal safety regulations. Apply today... a recruiter will contact you with the details!
* Examine landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion, and to determine whether repairs are needed.
* Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals.
* Inspect work of aircraft mechanics performing maintenance, modification, or repair and overhaul of aircraft and aircraft mechanical systems to ensure adherence to standards and procedures.
#Mandatory Qualifications and Skills:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 3 years Heavy Aircraft Inspection experience
* Valid FAA Airframe and Power plant Certificate
* Ability to work either shift (1st: 6am to 230pm; 2nd: 230pm to 11pm) and at least 50 hours a week.
* Possess at least two 40-hour Aircraft General Familiarization Certifications on the following aircraft: MD11 - B737- B757 - B767 - B787, EMB170 - EMB190, A300 - A320
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
* Ability to distinguish between the colors used to perform maintenance and inspection tasks