Employer: APA Services
Position: Aircraft Painter
Location: Great Falls
Salary: Not Specified
Job Role: Paint
Job Type: Permanent
Minimum Exp Req'd:
Manages Others: No
The Aircraft Preparation Specialist performs masking, stripping, prepping, painting and detailing aircraft and parts based on customer standards and order specifications in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs aircraft masking, stripping, prepping, painting and detailing.
- Apply primer and finish coats to aircraft parts or body of aircraft.
- Layout paint schemes and designs.
- Set up and operate typical shop equipment such as orbital sanders, dye grinders, paint guns and other general shop equipment and tools to complete work assignments based on customer specifications.
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and follow all safety rules as required in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Experienced with Scissor and Boom lift operations.
- Additional tasks may be assigned based on customer specifications and demands.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a corporate setting.
- Must have related experience, to include autobody and aircraft.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be US Citizen .
- All employees will be required to adhere to a zero alcohol policy. No alcohol will be allowed in employee rooms or hotel property. If an employee is found to have consumed or is in possession of alcohol or drugs on hotel property they will be immediately terminated.
- All employees will be required to wear black or dark blue work pants that are not ripped or torn. No shorts are allowed.
- All employees will be required to wear a belt and if the belt has a metal buckle it must be covered with tape to avoid damaging the aircraft.
- All employees will be required to wear closed toe shoes or boots (no open toed shoes).
- All employees will be required to wear clients t-shirts which will be distributed upon your arrival to the site. The only acceptable alternative to clients t-shirt will be a solid black, blue or gray shirt with no logo or print (wearing shirts inside out is not permitted). For all cleared employees please provide shirt sizes so that we ensure availability.
- Must be able to verify all previous work history in the event direct employment opportunities come available.
- Provided education will be verified for all technical positions.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- Tools Required
About Our Client:
Our client hosts maintenance facilities in Calgary, Canada, Great Falls, MT and Jacksonville, FL providing complete maintenance, interiors refurbishment and storage capabilities for regional airlines, manufacturers and aircraft leasing companies.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at (817) 529-4000
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.
To learn about APA Services' ground-breaking employee referral program "Constant Cash", please click to watch the video below or visit apaconstantcash.com. Visit us at apaconstantcash.com to register, refer and start earning today.