• Accept or reject work accomplished for all items generated on the inspection forms.
• Responsible for the surveillance of all work in progress.
• Assure that all work inspected is in accordance with current FAA approved technical data.
• Assure that all routine, non-routine, and customer request work cards are correctly completed and properly signed off.
• Verify calibrated tooling used is current.
• Assist the Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Manager, and Chief Inspector to ensure health and safety practices are followed.
• This is a safety sensitive position and is subject to submit to pre-employment and periodic DOT regulations for drug and alcohol testing.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Lead Inspector.