Sr Industrial Security Specialist, Facility Security Officer (FSO)
ENG-18248 - TeamGlobal is recruiting for a serious full time position. In this position you will act as the FSO as well as be a Sr. Industrial Security Specialist at our client's facility.. This position develops and administers security programs and procedures for classified, sensitive, or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Researches and implements federal security regulations, maintaining knowledge and awareness of interdisciplinary compliance requirements (finance, cyber, information technology, and trade compliance). Conducts security education training and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken. Money is depends on experience. For more details, please read on. and if interested please hit the CALL NOW button at the end of the description.
* Develop and administer security programs and procedures for classified, sensitive, or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
* Research and implement federal security regulations, maintaining knowledge and awareness of interdisciplinary compliance requirements (finance, cyber, information technology, and trade compliance). * Conduct security education training and security audits.
* Investigate security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
* Administers and coordinates the DoD Industrial Security program and other related security activities for the company to ensure compliance with the NISPOM and company policies and procedures.
* Handle incoming and outgoing visit requests via JPAS.
* Participates in the development and implementation of security procedures and briefings in coordination with governmental agencies and company management.
* Conduct new hire and annual security briefings for cleared and un-cleared personnel.
* Log all foreign travel and provide foreign travel briefings and debriefings.
* Investigates security violations and recommends corrective actions.
* Conduct semi-annual security self-inspections and maintain a working relationship with DSS and conduct all preparations for the DSS investigation and annual visit.
* Maintains liaison with outside agencies, such as DCSA and FBI.
* Assist employees in acquiring personal security clearance, and reinvestigations via the e-QIP systems. Maintain security clearance files.
* Maintain personnel security clearance files.
* Act as the COMSEC Custodian, able to use DIAS software to track inventory of COMSEC.
* Responsible for the company Business Continuity Plan, Crisis Management Plan, OPSEC and Proprietary Protection Plans.
* Instructs annual security briefings and training.
* Manages the company access system, card readers and badge procedures for employees and visitors
* Processing/issuing sub DD254’s
* Maintaining PSMNet in JPAS including: Clearance verification, initial and PR clearance initiations, submitting/receiving visit requests via JPAS, visitor control, etc.
* Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations (NISPOM, DoDM 5205 series, and Intelligence Community Directives) Established facilities (e.g., complete FFC, Fixed Facility Checklist.
* Review and approve facility drawings for new or remodeled classified areas) to ensure compliance with company and government regulations/requirements
* Maintains classified accountability program, oversees secure storage and work spaces for customers and company, conducts annual inventory of accountable classified material.
* Must be a US Citizen with an extremely clear background
* Experienced with SIMS data entry
* Experienced with JPAS data entry
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks, with limited oversite.
* Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience as a FSO.
* Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
* DCSA FSO certification preferred, (if not currently DCSA FSO certified, must complete the DCSA FSO certification training program, within one (1) year of employment).
* Requires 5+ years of experience in Industrial Security, to includeAbility to handle, control and maintain classified material and information.
* Member of NCMS and other security organizations, is preferred