POSITION SUMMARY: The Final Inspector reports to the Director of Manufacturing and is responsible for all products/assemblies leaving the organization and trains all new employees and performs reoccurring training to current employees; operates in compliance with company safety practices and performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs final inspections to ensure product meets specifications/customer standards.
- Performs first article inspections.
- Trains in process inspectors/receiving inspectors.
- Responsible for providing assemblers with all required training.
- Communicates quality related issues with customer on an as needed basis.
- Oversees day to day activities from a quality perspective.
- Create or revise operating procedures as required in KQMS documentation.
- Reviews all purchase orders for quality requirements.
- Responsible for all chemical and shelf life related materials.
- Responsible for getting and measuring tools and instruments along with fixtures calibrated.
- Writing corrective and preventative actions along with MDR’s and new procedures.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.