STS Technical Services is hiring Stores Clerks in Goodyear, Arizona.Job Duties:
- Receives stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and parts within the warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, check in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, parts, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening crates and other containers.
- Stocks incoming material to its proper location.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Basic computer knowledge required.
- Strong organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Subject to continual loud noises.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders, and/or service stands.
- Normal or corrected hearing and vision are required.
- Read, Write, and understand the English Language.
- Must be able to successfully complete AeroTurbine Forklift Training and Hazardous Material Certification/Training. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Work Environments ·
- Work is normally performed in a warehouse environment.
- Lifting at least 50 pounds.
- Continuous lifting, bending, twisting, and crouching.
- Possess a valid driver’s license that meets our clients motor vehicle policy standards.
- Always operating the company vehicle in a safe, professional manner.
- Wearing safety equipment when required.
- Participates in project teams as requested.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.