As a Cabinet Finisher, you will also be responsible for:
- Establish the highest quality of the work performed on aircraft cabinets, and components undergoing work and specialized services meets Company standards and goals that in turn meets or improves budgeted hours/schedules.
- A wide and comprehensive familiarity with, and understanding of, both general and specific aspects of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Use of strong mathematical knowledge to accurately measure complete project ensuring quality and precision.
- Collaborate with department Crew Lead(s) to troubleshoot application, prepped surface, and finish discrepancies. Following and working from approved engineering drawings as well as other written instructions and design specifications.
- Ability to execute any step within the finishing process to complete the monument.
- Utilize the methods set forth by the company’s Repair Station and Quality Control Manual(s).