MIG Welder/Fabricator - 2nd Shift
CDI is looking for MIG Welders/Fabricators on our Night Shift
Are you looking for a long term career with a growing company and room to grow?
Overtime!! Benefits!! Opportunity for Growth!!
The Company: CDI is the worlds fastest curb manufacturer. We manufacture curbs for the HVAC
industry and are growing with many opportunities for career advancement. CDI is a nation-wide
company with manufacturing facilities located in the suburbs of Minneapolis, Dallas, Seattle,
Charlotte, and Phoenix.
CDI encourages personal growth and offers career advancement to individuals who demonstrate
Training is available for many positions.
- Weld sheet metal products with MIG welders
- Read and analyze engineering drawings
- Fabricate kits to make HVAC curb and curb adapters
- Measure work piece and verify dimensions to specification
- Operate press brake, shear, chop saw and iron worker to make product
- View schedule daily to help set pace and manage work flow
- Set and exceed daily production goals
- Communicate with production supervisors and other shop leads to coordinate work schedules
- Assists with the development of processes and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to MIG weld sheet metal products
- Read and understand part drawings/blueprints
- Ability to use protractors, tape measures and calipers
- Knowledge or willingness to learn how to operate press brake, shear, chop saw, and iron worker to fabricate metal components
- Read and understand work orders and job schedules
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment drug test
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand or walk for extended amounts of time
- Ability to frequently bend, twist, grip, squat and lift
- Ability to lift 75 pounds occasionally
- 1-2 years of MIG welding experience
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic culture!
- We are fast, fun and easy
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Life Supplemental Program
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- 401K with match
- Employee Referral and Recognition Programs
- 20-40-60 day reviews