Materials Receiving Clerk
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all incoming material adheres to quality inspection standards in accordance with the AerSale’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Responsible for receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, color, or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and designated holding/storage area.
- Ensuring work area is accessible and safe for customer/employee traffic.
- Must have experience in stocking, packaging and receiving material
- Must have a valid driver license with good driving record
- Must be flexible to work any shift
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be willing to be cross trained in multiple areas in the materials department
- Hangar and ramp atmosphere. Must be able to work outdoors in the elements.
- Must be able to lift fifty (50) lbs. Subject to continual loud noises. Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and stand for prolonged periods of time, climb steps, ladders and/or service stands.
- 1- 2 Years experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)