2 days left
- Manages Others?
- Performs the functional testing required to isolate a customer complaint in a particular avionics system and repairing that aircraft system in accordance with FAA procedures.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and modification experience preferred but will also take installers.
- Based on in-flight analysis and/or evaluation of information received from the customer, diagnoses problems and takes corrective action.
- Troubleshoots problems to defective units or wiring discrepancies.
- Replaces defective units, repairs wiring and modifies aircraft as required.
- Works from aircraft orders, wiring diagrams, oral and written instructions to perform job duties.
- Responsible only for own work.
- Performs other related duties as required.