Sheetmetal Mechanic - Corporate Aircraft
Structures (Sheet Metal) Technicians - TeamGlobal now offers a 401(k) plan with matching funds on all positins.Our client is looking for highly qualified Structure Technicians to work on structural repairs and modification on corporate airframes that they support. If you experience matches the qualifications listed in the description, please contact a recruiter.
#Qualifications and Experience:
* Minimum of 4 years’ experience working major structural repairs and modifications
* Experience working on Gulfstream, Hawker, Falcon, Embraer, Pilatus, Piper, King Air, and Citation airframes
* Must have at least A certification - A&P preferred.
* Must be adept at reading and interpreting manuals, diagrams and work orders;
* Possess necessary tools to perform the job;
* Have the ability to follow direction and communicate clearly,
* Ability to work to specifications with an extremely high attention to detail.